Monday, August 17, 2015

Bout of Books 14, Day 1 Update!

So today is the first day of the Bout of Books readathon, and I almost forgot about it. Then an hour before leaving for work I downloaded a couple of books to my phone from Amazon. The one I've been reading today is Love Letters to the Dead, by Ava Dellaira. 


I'm only 10% through this book, and I already love it. I also hate it. I lost my mom when i was nine years old, and for most of the three years afterwards, I don't remember much of anything. This book is putting me back into those three years of coping with the grief and going through life. I already know I'll be crying by the end of it. 

If I need to, I'll stop reading it and pick up Outlander instead, because that book makes me happy and warm on the inside from all the cute fun love stuff. 

Are you guys participating in this readathon? If so, what are you reading? 

No comments:

Post a Comment