Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thoughts on books I'm currently reading

Queen of the Tearling:

Things are kind of moving slowly, and I find myself skipping paragraphs at a time just to move the story along. Where's the action? The only character I care about is Kelsea, nobody else. 

The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly:

I love it and I love Minnow even though she killed the prophet and she's going to be in jail a long time but will they find out? She's at her breaking point emotionally right now (I'm about Halfway through) and it's getting pretty intense. I had to stop myself from reading the whole thing last night.

The Knife of Never Letting Go:

Ummm..... It's a great idea, but what is going to happen? The language is a little hard to get used to. I'm going to keep reading eventually, but it doesn't grip me right now. :/

1 comment:

  1. I love the gifs! I've not read any of these books, I can't agree or disagree. But I wanted to comment to tell you that! :)

    ReplyDelete